MARCH'S MARATHON

       Wow. What a month. March has been my busiest and most turbulent month. We started off the month with our final module exam in Psychopharmacology. Psychopharmacology was slightly challenging and it reiterated to me that the little things add up. The drugs were very new to me although the concepts were engaging. As March began we had a somewhat lighter, course load however, Zoom seminars and sessions were still in place. 

     For the 3 Mondays, we had informative sessions on the application process, as well as notable speakers in interesting fields of medicine. It was engaging as I learned a lot in terms of narrowing down what schools I should apply to, and making my application the best I can. Additionally I had a presentation on Multiple Sclerosis in Pharmacology that I am really proud of, because I started this class off rusty in terms of analyzing research, and saw a great improvement while doing my project. I also have gotten better at public speaking.

            Moreover, this month was a great month in terms of volunteering. I was able to go every Sunday this month, and the Crescent City Farmers Market saw a high number of orders one weekend, over 200 orders. I am also delighted that my fellow peer Mathani has become a consistent volunteer at the Market this semester, and really connected with the mission. The Market allows me to participate in something I'm  passionate about as well as get sunlight before long studying hours. I am currently preparing for the NBME, which has been an ordeal in itself. From family issues, to illnesses, Ive experienced this month, I am pushing through. Fingers Crossed. See y'all in April!


March Hours: 11 Hrs

Semester Hours: 15.5 Hrs


  

Comments

Popular Posts